Tuesday, June 01, 2010

zzzzzzzzzzz

I am so tired. I finished a run of night turns last week, I was knackered throughout all of that even though I can usually cope with it. We worked quite a few hours OT during the week as well, mainly trying to work around those who should know better (yes duty officer and T/PS I mean you) and we were down to 2 officers throughout the week, so that meant we suffered all the extra work whilst the skipper sat reading a book and booking off on time. Anyway my sleep this weekend has been all over the place, I thought getting drunk would make me fall asleep so I could slip back into day mode, which it did, but I spent all last night awake again! I am stressing a bit now as well because I am so tired I am not making much headway in packing and as I start my new posting soon I doubt I will be able to take time off to move so it will all be a rush.aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh stress!

No comments: