Tuesday, January 01, 2008

what I'm doing right now

well probably the opposite to most people,I was working 13 hours last night so while most people were out celebrating NYE I was sober and surrounded by drunken people,most of whom were nice and some quite sweet,a few morons but not too bad all in all.Anyway I slept as long as I could today,until 1pm which is not bad for me and mooched around all afternoon,now I suddenly have properly woken up and have cooked pizza and garlic bread and I am drinking Brown Brothers Pinot Grigio and have 'pump up the volume' on which is reminding me of my clubbing days,playlist here for 90's fans;
show me love-Robin S
Everybody's free-Rozalia
Ride on Time-Black Box
Dreamer*-Livin Joy
I'm Gonna Get you-Bizzare Inc feat Angie Brown
Pump up the Jam-Technotronic
Naked in the Rain-Blue Pearl
Its a fine Day-Opus II
The Power-Snap
Love cant turn around-Farley Jackmaster Funk


bloody LOVE this music,it brings back memories of going out with my mates,getting drunk on wine mixed with coke (cos I didnt like wine but it was free)and then terrorising the men in clubs and pubs around London!


I also have the new Killers cd which I cant get into at the moment,but keeping fingers crossed I can as I love them and want to like it as much as Sam's Town and Hot Fuss.



*one of my all time fave songs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sound like your having fun, x
happy new year, x