Sunday, February 07, 2010

ok,7 facts....

about me,as tagged by Becky of Styleinthecity

  1. I love taking photos on my mobile of random things happening in the street whilst at work-the latest being the defacement of the David Cameron poster,which cracked me & my colleague up,I made him drive past twice so I could get a photo but it didn't come out too well.(see also teletubby woman)
  2. I just had a dry January and had to make myself drink again as I didn't want to accidentally become teetotal!!I have a glass of Pinot infront of me now.
  3. I would love to have a baby boy.
  4. I prefer the feeling of having shopping bags of new clothes infront of me than actually having the clothes.
  5. I was painfully shy as a child.
  6. I am obsessed with having a lipgloss in easy reeach and have loads of the things scattered everywhere and in every bag!
  7. I believe in re-incarnation.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Thank you for information!

1 who has been changed said...

If you believe in reincarnation, you might want to consider going longer than one month and let your mind clear. Then you might give some additional thought to what happens after our last breath is taken. I would suggest something really radical like trying to locate a Bible and read through the book of John. After which decide if you are willing to gamble with where you will spend eternity. May God grant you wisdom & understanding to make right choice of whether to believe that God send His son to die for our sins and give everlasting life to all who repent and accept Jesus Christ as Lord. Eternity is forever you deserve to make an informed decision.

thoughts running through my head.... said...

nothing will ever drive me to religion-reincarnation has nothing to do with it!

Aaron Thomae said...

I really enjoy your Blog! Please read mine and let me know what you think !

http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

SandDancer said...

Unlike other commenters, I'm not selling you anything, be it a product or a religion! Your comment about not wanting to accidentally become teatotal cracked me up! It reminded me of one of my favourites sayings "Everything in moderation, including moderation".

thoughts running through my head.... said...

hello mate-I havent heard from you for ages,you ok?Its true-I like drinking too much to give up on it!!!

Helen Yates said...

Thank you very much for the kind comments on my blog. I have added your link to my blog list. I enjoy your postings and I will visit often.

Yes, I just bought one of those VOIP Headphones and can't wait to put it through its paces :)