Wednesday, May 19, 2010

everything happens in 3's

or so they say, I do believe it and I hope its about to happen again. Flat move is finally at its end stages (the world's slowest move!) and I have handed my notice in and I'm about to transfer to a different force-nearly 7 months after the last escape attempt, not in the place I originally wanted, but a good one nevertheless so I'm told and it is close to where my ex-colleagues work, so I will hopefully be able to cross paths sometime. I'm going to go with the flow on this and hope its FATE intevening for the best. The 3rd thing should man stuff right? I thought so last week as I had an unplanned snog (no one says this anymore as its uncool apparently) with a friend who I realised I really liked a few months ago but did nothing about as he is not single (don't bother with telling me off) , so I was happy to just be mates, but we went out for my birthday, got drunk and suddenly, hello! I was gobsmacked as was he, had to tell a few lies to our colleagues who we lost en route and decide what we were going to do about it. After last time, I am not going to lose a friend by getting involved with them so it just goes in the 'mad moments' box and we will stay as we were. Its the story of my life though, I meet the good, funny men who are already taken and miss out.

Oh, and I have now lost 10 lbs although my weight goes up and down by a few lbs every day.

2 comments:

A.T. Nelson said...

concerning the suprise snog: i agree that you should probably just try to stay friends unless the situation as far as him not being single changes. i mean, if he kissed you then he must have feelings for you. it will prob be awkward for a lil while tho. hang in there.

Carlito86 said...

Congrats on the weight loss.This post made me laugh so much - uncool to say snog, haha I say it still! And 'dont bother telling me off' haha. I'll keep my fingers crossed the flat goes well and your job does! xxx