Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Good, the Mad and the Lovely World Tour of London.

On Tuesday I went t see my music hero, Adam Ant. I haven't seen him play live for about 10 years I think, although I've seen him in other events since then. I had been ill beforehand but I soon forgot about that once he came on stage to the sound of Missy Elliot 'Get ur freak on' which is also a favourite song of mine, how did he know!? I was so close and was able to take photo after photo after photo-I won't bore anyone else with all of them but here are 3 that capture the gig for me on his 'The good,the mad and the lovely world tour of London'.
He's still got it!
Oh, and I saw the actor who plays Ron Weasley in the audience too although I forgot all about him once the show had begun-I wonder how come he likes Adam Ant??
Add caption