Saturday, October 28, 2006

bread and stupid bitches.........

I was knackered last night getting the tube home from a hard days work saving the world etc,on the way I noticed Greggs was still open,so I popped in to pick up some bread as I had run out,so I am umming and aaahing,finally decide which one I want and pick it up,then this biatch say to me 'you can't buy that love,we're not serving',I just looked at her and said 'well you could have told me that when I walked in 2 minutes ago!',I was irrationally irate at this for some reason,why the fuck didnt she just lock the bloody door instead of letting me touch up the bread for 2 minutes,was it ok if I was a bread perv?As long as I didnt actually want to buy anything!I told her I would NEVER shop there again!!!
God,why do I attract weird people and get so bothered about it?In the end I went to the nice Vietnamese shop acroos the road from the terrorist house that was on tv!!

No comments: