Sunday, September 20, 2009

I will miss them


Last night we were at one of our favourite tea spots and enjoying a lull in calls,just messing about and chatting rubbish and having a laugh and it suddenly hit me I will miss my relief when I leave.I hope my new team will be as funny and will get my SOH and can tolerate me on nights when I'm on one of my mad ones after drinking a Morrisons High energy drink (Red Bull doesnt work for me but these get me hyper!!).

Having said that I am looking forward to leaving,it will be a new start/adventure for me especially as I am moving as well.I can get away from man at work (christened m@w by Moooog I think it was!) too which is what I need.

4 comments:

Carlito86 said...

Where are you going to work, what new job I mean? It is always sad leaving places but think of the new times you will have :) xxx

thoughts running through my head.... said...

the same thing hun but for a different force.

Random London Girl said...

Aww good luck hon, it's nice to have new beginnings. Tell us how it goes! x

Anonymous said...

Aww good luck! I reckon you'll be fine & with all the hassle you've had with M@W it sounds like you deserve it to work out :o)

By the way, just looked at your car boot post & how come all the things I see at the car boots I go to are mostly skanky clothes & various other minging things & you get a A.H makeup bag & Nars makeup?! Lol