Saturday, September 05, 2009

tea and gossip

This morning I dragged myself out of bed and did round 2 of car boot challenge-that is selling all my old stuff and clearing the flat as much as possible before moving.It went really well and I made £110 from stuff that I didnt want anymore-and got a bit more sunburnt on my arm-I never learn!When I got back,I popped round to my neighbours for tea and a natter,now anyone who has followed my blog from way back when will probably remember 'white van man' formerly known as 'blue van man'-hes the man in my street who I fancy and who has checked me out on more than a few occasions!Well I havent seen him about for awhile but didnt think anything of it,the reason for that is because he has apparently got some woman in the next road round pregnant,and he is married with 2 kids (this I knew-hence admiring from afar!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shock horror!!!!cheeky bugger,still was checking me out though inspite of having 2 women on the go!!!!

2 comments:

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

It's always the same with "those kind" of men isn't it!!! x

Carlito86 said...

LOL! Wow £110 that is fab..what are you going to treat yourself to now?

xx