Sunday, November 08, 2009

I went shopping.............


Blogger photo uploader has changed on my blog,so its taking me awhile to get used to it,anyway I went shopping and bought...................this military jacket from River Island

fringed best to wear under little jackets (too fat to wear on its own!!),2 slouchy vests in midnight blue/black and stone,again to wear under things,a tiger t-shirt,I need to try this on again to see if I'll keep it.Purple slouchy beret and leather driving gloves from Primark-I really don't need a pair of driving gloves but I loved the colour,a pair of double layer fingerless gloves,a thermal t-shirt (for work,not worth photographing),soft slightly glittery ballet pumps and 2x sea salt tubs for 50p each,bargain!!!
In River Island I saw the SA wearing these Carvela boots,so I went looking for them but couldnt find any,I have seen them on line though and they're £160!I love them though,if I have enough money I think I'll get them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so need to go to Primark. I haven't been in there for weeks. Probably about 6/8 weeks...
Love the jacket. I want to get a new Military jacket but finding it hard to get one that is in my price range & fits & is a wool mix one.

Good buys though. Love the purple things :-)

Joe90 said...

I take it that's you behind the camera?

Carlito86 said...

Gorgeous haul hon xx