- good camera
- easy to access video (so I can video my colleagues doing embarrassing things!)
- internet-needs to be cheap and easy to use though,not like on the phone I have now.
- some sort of diary/calendar type thing that I can set up reminders on 'cos I have a mind like a sieve.
- easy texting,no sticky or hard to press buttons.
- stores lots of text/picture messages-my current phone only holds 200 texts which sounds alot but in reality doesn't cut it.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I need a new mobile
but how on earth do I choose one?I am out of my contract so well overdue for a new phone that does all this,although I suppose most phones do these days.........