Thursday, November 26, 2009


I posted awhile ago about some gorgeous boots I had seen a sales assistant wearing whilst shopping and she directed me to Carvela,anyway the bargain hunter that I am am,I tracked down a pair on Ebay for 1/2 the price,they arrived and they were DIFFERENT SIZES-can you believe it?!!Obviously they are going back for a refund so I decided to just get them as they will go with everything I wear.Luckily the lovely Dooz from RandonLondongirl.blogspot gave me a discount voucher for 25% off,so I decided to just get them,infact I am wearing them now 'cos I love getting new shoes,when I was a kid new shoes were a big event so everytime I had a new pair I would always put them on my pillow when I went to sleep,even in my teens I had to leave them somewhere I could see them as I fell asleep*weirdo!*!!!As you can see,I'm not the only one who likes them!

5 comments:

Annette said...

These boots are lovely, I have a pair similar I'll photo them soon and show you.
We could have a competition!
I,ve noticed you like the same as me but I'm older than you so I have to be more careful what I wear!!
LOL

thoughts running through my head.... said...

haha!!!I watch what I buy now as I dont want to look like mutton,but think these are ok as they are basically just biker boots!!!You should photograph your buys Annette!!!

Girl*Next*Door said...

Different sizes?! That is unbelievable. And as much as I hate to say it, do you think somebody just decided to nick two boots & make a pair, albeit an odd sized pair?
I can't think of any other explanation.

Nice boots though. Biker aren't really my style as I look ridiculous in them but the Carvela ones are nice :o)

Annette said...

Done it!
I love these boots, and I'm glad it's winter, so I can wear them!!!

thoughts running through my head.... said...

Goodness knows GND,I think she wore them before realising and thought she would sell them on as she couldnt get a refund!!!I do have proper biker boots which are fab but they are really heavy and never look quite right on me cos I'm not cool enought o pull them off ,so these are fashiony enough and have studs so they tick all my boot boxes!!!