Friday, November 24, 2006

Just got back today from a work course,what a waste of time that was,its out in the wilds of the country with no street lights to speak of,no internet,no shops open past 5 o/c clock and my best work mate wasn't there this time,she's the only one who keeps me sane as pretty much the rest of them are muppets.
Take girl 1-she has a constant high pitched whine and is such a major arselick,she does 'good things' but only cos she wants people to say how lovely she is (she isn't!) and I know this is a terrible thing to say,but she really is the ugliest looking thing I have ever seen.
Girl 2 is the slapper who shagged the man I was seeing,everytime I look at her hairy face I want to punch her,I also found out she had yet another 3-some with some colleagues at a party earlier in the year,great rep she's got.
Some of the blokes aren't much better,they are so wet its amazing how they ever got GF's or wives as it seems they can't talk to women at all,let alone do this job that actually means you have to speak to people you don't know!
God,I'm glad to be back.Mind you,I did get to run around the woods in a white CSI suit which was fun!

No comments: