Sunday, April 29, 2007

I had a dream....

last night that I was giving birth!!!It started off with me in my usual work situation doing some worky type thing,then I was in bed and my Mom was there as I was going into labour,then she went out of the room and I started getting contractions,at first I wasn't sure if I was just wanting to,how can I put this delicately?-have a big shit or if this was *it*,well in my dream it was it and I gave birth to a girl at 07:28 hpours,which I remember cos I looked at my bedside alarm clock to check!How weird was that,I am sure it means something just hope it doesnt mean anything bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats almost as bad as the dreams I have! Had one a couple of weeks ago where I dreamed I was getting married, in the nude! Im sure that means something but don't know what. Like the black Primark dress, very nice :o)

Carlito86 said...

I had a dream I had a little boy and when I woke up, I know it sounds so stupid, but I missed him! I felt like it was so real, and I had been playing and looking after him, and I woke up all alone :-( ha ha ha