Friday, September 14, 2007

mmmmm.......

I like someone at work.
I can't tell if he's interested though,he certainly knows who I am now,whereas he didnt a week or 2 ago and I hadn't noticed him until now but I'm so out of practice and feeling like a bit of a fat minger these days that I can't flirt too much incase he is horrified,and now he's gone back to his home station I wont see him that often.......his colleague mentioned in passing last week that he was going on a date ,so he's not properly attached but I really cant read the signs anymore.*sigh*

6 comments:

Annette said...

Give it time TRTMH.
He may well have noticed you.

Area Trace No Search said...

Don't do it!

Keep work and play separate!

...Says the fella that has failed to completely on a couple of noteable occasions...

Ah, scratch my last. Do whatever I don't say ;-)

Anonymous said...

Go for it! It can't do any harm TRTMH :)

maneatingcheesesandwich said...

I agree with ATNS, kjeep work and play separate. In 1992 I gave a probationer a lift to court, then engaged her in conversation when, a few weeks later, we were deployed on a search together. At one stage I was searching a wardrobe and looked round just as she was on her hands and knees, searching under the bed. We've been together for 15 years, married for 12 years, have two children, dog and house out in the sticks........

"No, don't do it, it'll never last" is what we were both told, so I'll pass that valuable advice on to you.

maneatingcheesesandwich said...

...and why would his colleague mention that he was going on a date.... sounds like you were being sounded out for level of interest (yes, blokes do that too)

thoughts running through my head.... said...

really MECS?-thats quite romantic actually!
I know from experience I shouldnt date the men at work but its hard not to when you're surrounded all day,and to date I have only dated one job guy-well whilst I've been in the job anyway,well I'll see what happens or if I 'bump' into him next time I need an excuse to go over there or we turn up to the same job etc etc