Monday, September 03, 2007

wine

is it wrong that I can't stop quaffing wine atm?I dont drinks masses,but I am drinking about 2 glasses every night-thats quite alot for me at home.Everywhere these days they go on and on about binge drinking....whatever.......but I love drinking-I love the mad conversations you have when you are a bit tipsy,I love the flirting and all the gossip people tell you,even though I ALWAYS forget it in the morning which is a bit annoying.I love doing naughty things that I wouldnt dare do if I was sober.I especially love drinking when you are not supposed to.At the moment I am loving Echo Falls 'white wine' which sounds like a load of cheap rubbish,but its lovely,and Ogio Pinot Grigio.


And,yes,I have started already!

4 comments:

Carlito86 said...

God no! Then again, I think I actually do drink too much. I go to the pub every dinner time and have 1/2 bottle of wine, then about 3 out of 5, if not more, nights of the week and we usually have 2 bottles of wine between two of us. I am always pissed, its bad!

Anonymous said...

Not wrong at all! God when I go out I get carried away too (sometimes literally! Lol)
Enjoy while you can T!

Drunken conversations are the best, so funny sometimes & embarrassing at others.
Definitely just enjoy it :)

Girlwithgoldentouch, I'll email you the AA number! Lol

Annette said...

Yes, I have a glass of wine every night with my meal.

Banrock Station is the wine we love at the moment. We love it.

thoughts running through my head.... said...

GWGT-at least you arent bing drinking!!!;-)
I must try Banrock Station Annette,I usually decide by the design of the bottle!