Monday, December 21, 2009

houses




I have been relieving the boredom at work by photographing the most tacky house Christmas decorations in and around the areas I work,very sorry if they are of your house,but I couldn't resist!!!

I have also been house hunting,I had decided on a new area as I thought I would never be able to afford anything in my preferred areas,but I have changed my mind as I think I was veering away from what I really wanted so today I have seen a really cute little modern cottage which is a definite contender and tomorrow I am off to see a maisonette in a slightly nicer area than the cottage,both are in budget so fingers crossed the house fairies are going to be good to me-I have another spell to find your pefect house so I'm going to do that and hope it works like the selling spell did!

No comments: