Monday, December 28, 2009

typical!!!

After a much looked forward to Christmas by me,which never usually happens,I got very ill on Christams Eve with a stomach bug or food poisoning,I'm not sure which it was.I'll spare the details but it was all day and I couldn't even keep a sip of drink down so I was dehydrated which makes everything worse,then Christmas Day I was ok but couldnt really face any food,nor complete my plan of drinking myself sober,I felt okish though.Then as if to pay me back I was really ill throughout the night,bringing it all back up,I felt so ill and bad for my friend who had cooked and prepared so much for the day.Typical!
I got back to work to find myself in charge as the most senior there,so I couldnt even take some time off as I was in charge,still I found 2 further cheques for £20 in total as compensation for some punch or other,I forget now but they were delivered to the wrong force,then station,then finally to me hence taking so long.I'm not complaining though as I can add it to my bag fund.BTW,this is not the norm in my job to get compensation,I don't know of anyone else I've worked with whose had it so I was lording it up to the lads on my team!!!
I didnt get many presents but the ones I did get I liked and all the ones I bought went down a treat,if you're not in a relationship,you dont seem to get as many but I suppose you don't have to spend as much either.


I went to see the maisonette in the posher area I mentioned previously and really liked it,it was well kept but old fashioned in style so it took me awhile to imagine me living there but I really do like the area and its within my budget and walking distance to the station and near woodland.I had been thinking about both properties all week but the maisonette keeps winning out out even though it needs some modernising in decor and isnt a house,because its in my preferred location and thats what its all about isnt it?I just have to confirm something with the buyer for my property,as there is now an issue with the lease extension but fingers crossed that comes through as I want to make an offer on the maisonette before it gets properly advertised and other buyers show an interest in it.I can't wait to move.

No comments: