Monday, April 14, 2008

Little Lotus

I also commissioned a piece of artwork from a lady I found on Ebay and whose work I admired,I chose the size and pattern and gave her a sample of the colour I wanted which I got from wallpaper by Cole & Son that I want in my bedroom.I have always wanted to do this,and the price I paid was extremely reasonable-better than buying a bog standard print that everyone else will have,can't wait to get it now!!

The wallpaper



The artwork,called Little Lotus






it should arrive tomorrow,I just hope I can get a screw in the wall without pulling half of it down!

2 comments:

SandDancer said...

That's lovely. Our bedroom and lounge walls are still pretty much bare because I don't want anything generic that other people have but I don't really have the budget for much else.

thoughts running through my head.... said...

same here SD,I dont mind film posters but I hate all those 'lets make art' canvas tings that are around atm!