Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday at last

I love Fridays,whatever you do its all good isnt it?I have just bought a lovely bottle of Pinot Grigio and I am working my way through it as I type,along with some houmous,tomatoes and cheese and bread from my local Turkish food shop,yum!!

I am currently signed off active duties at work cos I have mashed my knee,and anyone would think sorting out what I am to do would be easy,but no-it seems HR are the same whatever job you do,i.e useless!!Everyone seems to be getting pissed off about it ,but hey,I'm not too happy myself,seeing as I may have crippled my knee (or biscuit as I learnt in cockney rhyming slang today!)and going to the osteo absolutely kills as he does the treatment on it,I cringe at anyone touching my knee at the best of times as it is.

No comments: