Monday, January 08, 2007

my monthly Primarni visit......

was a total washout!!!I was on the lookout for this dress Image and video hosting by TinyPic and promised to pick one up for a fellow bagger,there were none to be seen,I tried on a similar dress but it did nothing for me,I thought about cutting it down to make into a top,but decided against it and to save the £14 and buy something else instead rather than just getting lots of crap all the time.All I got in the end was a black zip up fleece to wear under coats,some hair bands and a cream across the body bag,spending a grand total of £7.50!!Very poor show this month!
Other than that,all I've bought so far is a beige sweater that has gathers at the shoulders,good for 'smart-casual' I have to do at work sometimes!!that was £12.50 Tescos,a cream beret-Miss Selfridge £2,and I have just ordered a black smock dress and a peacock tunic top off the Miss Selfridge site,I am also coveting a gepmetric dress thats instore atm,I am skint though,so its all stuff I shouldnt be buying.

No comments: